The DYNASTAR CR 70 is a ski for the intermediate skier looking for a versatile ski providing enough confidence to improve easily.
This ski is little physically demanding and will be perfect for recreational skiers who are looking for a lightweight and simple to use model. The CR 70 is equipped with a "On Trail" Rocker with moderate tip that facilitates the pivot in flat while combining softness and tolerance in the curves. The elevation of this rocker is moderate in such a way that that the ski is on the angle, the rocker part resumed contact with the snow. This allows the CR 70 to work in curve over the entire length of contact squares to provide you with optimal adhesion even on hard snow.
Furthermore, this ski has a very good quality/price ratio and the label "Made in France Warranty" that assures you that by choosing the DYNASTAR CR 70 you have made a useful gesture for employment in France.
The new system of XPRESS 10 bindings combines excellent performance and an unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool.
- Construction: Injected Fibro-Metal
- Rocker tip "On Trail": Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Tip protection
- The "Made in France Warranty" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- DIN adjustment: 2.5/10
- Toe piece: XPress
- Heel piece: XPress
- System: Xpress
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- Brake: XPress 64/73 mm
- Adjustment of length: 63 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.