referencia : DADC401+FCDD030
No need to be an expert skier for rushing on the track. A real "Player", the CR72 XPRESS is a ski designed to be fun, manoeuvrable, and very easy to handle With its rocker in tip, chaining small curves is very easy regardless of your speed.DYNASTAR
No need to be an expert skier for rushing on the track. A real "Player", the CR72 XPRESS is a ski designed to be fun, manoeuvrable, and very easy to handle With its rocker in tip, chaining small curves is very easy regardless of your speed.
Ideal for intermediate skiers who wish to improve quickly in carving and all those who are looking for a fun track ski.
Specially developed to meet the needs of good skiers, the XPRESS 11 binding combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. The XPRESS system has been awarded with the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Wood fibreglass construction : Traditional sandwich construction with fibreglass and wood core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of sheet metal reduces weight significantly. Straight sidewalls ensure precise and efficient transfer of the skier's movements.
- Guaranteed Made in France : The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- Binding system: Xpress
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD plate : AFC
- Heel piece: XPress
- Heel piece: XPress
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- Brake: 2P 70/85 mm
- Adjustment of length: 36 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 36 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.