referencia : DACC202+FCCB020
Developed with the help of Dynastar Race athletes, the CR74 PRO is reactive, strong and powerful. Very manoeuvrable thanks to its tip rocker and Dual Woodcore technology, it delivers accuracy in both small and large turns. Its Fluid X system releases...DYNASTAR
Developed with the help of Dynastar Race athletes, the CR74 PRO is reactive, strong and powerful. Very manoeuvrable thanks to its tip rocker and Dual Woodcore technology, it delivers accuracy in both small and large turns. Its Fluid X system releases the natural flex of the ski for more pleasant turns and unique sensations. For expert skiers who are looking for a high performance and precise piste ski to always be the 1st one at bottom.
The NX12 bindings are intended for committed skiers using skis equipped with the Fluid system. It offers an adjustment range from 3.5-12. Combined with the Full Drive toe piece and the NX heel piece, it offers excellent comfort of use by ensuring maintenance and security for the skier looking for a reliable and efficient product.
- On Trail Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Dual Woodcore : Part of the core, at the waist of the ski, is made from poplar to provide excellent grip, and part of the core is made from Paulownia to lighten the ski tip and allow easier turn initiation.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Fluid X: This new plate is lighter than the aluminium version and offers higher performance than the composite version.
25% less lateral deformation
50% less vertical deformation
- Guaranteed Made in France : The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
DIN : 3.5- 12
Toe piece : Full Drive
AFD plate : AFC 3
Heel piece : NX
Lateral elasticity - toe : 45 mm
Vertical Elasticity - heel: 12 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.