referencia : DACC201+FCCA004
Developed with the help of Dynastar Race athletes, the CR74 PRO is reactive, strong and powerful. Very manoeuvrable thanks to its tip rocker and Dual Woodcore technology, it delivers accuracy in both small and large turns. The R20 plate, from competition...DYNASTAR
Developed with the help of Dynastar Race athletes, the CR74 PRO is reactive, strong and powerful. Very manoeuvrable thanks to its tip rocker and Dual Woodcore technology, it delivers accuracy in both small and large turns. The R20 plate, from competition skis, transmits all the power to the ski for optimal grip. For expert skiers who are looking for a high performance and precise piste ski to always be the 1st one at bottom.
The SPX 12 racing binding is intended for expert skiers seeking precision without compromise. It offers an adjustment range from 3.5 to 12. With the Full Drive to piece, the SPX Racing heel piece transmits maximum power directly, offers great elastic movements to absorb shocks so you will ski more safely, with better control, and with less risk of unwanted action. Its length adjustment is fine, its AFD ultra wide and its wide mounting area optimizes the accuracy and the transmission of efforts. It can be mounted on R20, R18 or RaceFlex plates, or directly on flat ski.
- On Trail Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Dual Woodcore : Part of the core, at the waist of the ski, is made from poplar to provide excellent grip, and part of the core is made from Paulownia to lighten the ski tip and allow easier turn initiation.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- R20 : The new R20 race plate has new ski contact points for better adaptation to different ski thicknesses. The upper surface has been modified to prevent friction with the Maxflex base.
- Guaranteed Made in France : The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
Lateral elasticity - toe piece: 45mm
Antifriction: WideTeflon Glider
Toe piece: Full Drive
Heel piece: SPX micro
- Interface height: 18 mm
Vertical Elasticity of heel piece: 27 mm
3P Race 64-80 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.