The DISTORTER DYNASTAR is intended to the experienced skier looking for a versatile freestyle ski allowing to easily change of field of practice.
Despite its light weight, this ski retains an exceptional grip quality. Its traditional sandwich construction with wood core and glass fibre brings to this ski a lot of fluidity and responsiveness. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
In addition, the DYNASTAR DISTORTER has a Twin Tip Rocker in tip and tail. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing on any type of snow. The surging is easy even in switch. This makes the DISTORTER ideal for skiing in powdery and the natural skiing camber combined with the progressiveness of the Rocker guarantee an excellent all Mountain behaviour.
In park, off-track or trail, the Distorter has proven itself!
- Structure: 100% Fibre
- Twin Tip Rocker: - Long and progressive rockers in tip and tail, more radical in height. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing of skis with Twin tips. Front and rear sides of the skis are released, they rotate all alone, in all the snow. The surging is easy, and even possible in switch. Perfect ski for skiing in powder, particularly in forest. Back on track, the natural skiing camber and the progressivity of the Rocker guarantee an excellent All Mountain behaviour.
- Wood Fibre Construction: Traditional sandwich construction with fibreglass and wood core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
- Spring Blade: A wood core machined with different thicknesses and a stack of fibre layers of different lengths provide extraordinary flex. This gives the ski a great impulse energy (POP) and helps to absorb the shock in reception. The +: This technology combines special side lines providing the riders with a perfect mixture for the freestyle in Park & Pipe, but also in Backcountry.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Intended for freeskiers, the NX 12 provide equal comfort, support and safety in sharp curves. Its power transfer is optimal, promising you beautiful and long hours to devour the tracks and the powdery snow.
- Unit weight: 960 g
- DIN 3.5/12
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45mm
- AFD AFC Plus plate
- Full Drive toe piece
- Heel piece: NX
- Height interface: 20 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- 3P brake 80-90 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 45 mm
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.