referencia : 7525N1.GAB
The DISTORTER DYNASTAR is intended to the experienced skier looking for a versatile freestyle ski allowing to easily change of field of practice.
Despite its light weight, this ski retains an exceptional grip quality. Its traditional sandwich construction with wood core and glass fibre brings to this ski a lot of fluidity and responsiveness. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
In addition, the DYNASTAR DISTORTER has a Twin Tip Rocker in tip and tail. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing on any type of snow. The surging is easy even in switch. This makes the DISTORTER ideal for skiing in powdery and the natural skiing camber combined with the progressiveness of the Rocker guarantee an excellent all Mountain behaviour.
In park, off-track or trail, the Distorter has proven itself!
- Structure: 100% Fibre
- Twin Tip Rocker: - Long and progressive rockers in tip and tail, more radical in height. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing of skis with Twin tips. Front and rear sides of the skis are released, they rotate all alone, in all the snow. The surging is easy, and even possible in switch. Perfect ski for skiing in powder, particularly in forest. Back on track, the natural skiing camber and the progressivity of the Rocker guarantee an excellent All Mountain behaviour.
- Wood Fibre Construction: Traditional sandwich construction with fibreglass and wood core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
- Spring Blade: A wood core machined with different thicknesses and a stack of fibre layers of different lengths provide extraordinary flex. This gives the ski a great impulse energy (POP) and helps to absorb the shock in reception. The +: This technology combines special side lines providing the riders with a perfect mixture for the freestyle in Park & Pipe, but also in Backcountry.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The GRIFFON SCHIZO has all the benefits of the Griffon classic, such as the Triple Pivot Elite toe system and the Inter Pivot heel, for fantastic power transfer and performance wherever you go. The bindings also have Multi Stance Adjustor which appeals to freestyle backcountry skiers, allowing you to move the binding on the ski and thus have the best balance according to your activity.
- DIN 4 to 13
- Multi-Stance Adjustor : Skiing in a park or backcountry requires a different technique. When doing jumps and new school tricks you need to be centred on the skis for optimum balance. In powder though, setting the binding back a little improves ski flotation tremendously and less energy is needed. The Multi Stance Adjustor offers 60 mm continuous travel for perfectly balanced riding position.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.