referencia : DADTF01
referencia : 7424O1.MCD
The DISTORTER is an award-winning all-mountain twin with playful, freestyle versatility.
Twin Rocker provides playful floatation in powder and powerful edge grip on hardpack. Spring Blade technology delivers increased energy and shock absorption for incredible “load up and pop” capability on natural and man-made features.
Featuring high-performance sandwich wood core construction, the Distorter provides unrivaled power, stability, and float for launching smooth, easy spins in the park and slashing first tracks.
50% All-Mountain / 50% Park
Spring Blade : The wood core is machined to varying thicknesses and layered with fiberglass laminate of varying lengths, creating a springboard effect for incredible energy and pop on jumps and take-offs, and increased shock absorption for landing impacts.
Sandwich construction : Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation.
Wood fiber : A wood core and fiberglass laminate construction optimizes snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability without the additional weight of metal laminates.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.