referencia : 7424O1.MEF
A progressive new women's all-mountain ski, the all-new GLORY 84 delivers a beautifully balanced blend of playfulness, versatility, and power designed for advanced to expert skiers.
The freeride-inspired, five-point sidecut combines with all-mountain tip and tail rocker, providing a huge sweet spot for smooth turn initiation and fun, quick-pivoting control across all terrain and snow conditions.
Carefully adjusted for increased comfort, more efficient power transfer, and reduced fatigue, the GLORY 84 features a lightweight sandwich construction with full-length vertical sidewalls, and finely-tuned balance points tailored to compliment the profile of the ski and a woman’s physiology.
Equal parts power and playfulness, maneuverability and control, Glory ushers in a new all-mountain standard for women.
Dynastar's ALL-MOUNTAIN skis feature a five-point sidecut, moderate tip rocker, camber underfoot, and slight tail rocker to deliver power and precision on-piste combined with playful versatility and handling off-piste.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Dynastar's most versatile rocker profile features extended camber underfoot, moderate rocker through the tip, and slight tail rocker. Camber provides increased energy, shock-absorption, and edge grip while moderate tip and slight tail rocker provides instinctive turn initiation, easy manueverability, and effortless floatation.
An exclusive, women-specific blend of sandwich and CAP constructions for forgiving yet progressive performance. Vertical sidewalls under the heel area provide grip where beginners often weight the ski, while CAP construction through the tip and tail lightens swing weight and allows more comfortable turn entry and exit.
- Wood fiber : A wood core and fiberglass laminate construction optimizes snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability without the additional weight of metal laminates.
- Sandwich construction : Full wood cores, fiberglass and metal laminates, with full-length vertical sidewalls deliver optimum snow feel, balance, precision, power and stability.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.