referencia : DADV202+FCDD050
Intermediate model of the Neva range, NEVA 78 is particularly suited for good skiers sharing between a day on-track and off-track. Super versatile and accessible, this ski knows how to do well, thanks to the S4 Balanced technology specially dedicated...DYNASTAR
Intermediate model of the Neva range, NEVA 78 is particularly suited for good skiers sharing between a day on-track and off-track. Super versatile and accessible, this ski knows how to do well, thanks to the S4 Balanced technology specially dedicated to women. Very scalable, it is a reassuring ski, reason why the sensation of pleasure is immediate. Its grip on track is totally remarkable. Say bye to the obstacles; this ski will accompany you everywhere!
Specially developed to meet the needs of good female skiers, the XPRESS 11 W binding combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding the safety of its user. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. The XPRESS system has been awarded with the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Middle Sidewalls construction: Sandwich construction in the middle of the ski, the sidewalls under the foot of the skier provide performance and accuracy. The CAP construction at the ends lightens the skis and allows easier pivoting.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- S4 Balance technology: Unique technology designed for women. Stance, Sidecuts, Sidewalls, Superlight. Each parameter is adjusted to provide women with the most comprehensive offering in the market.
- Paulownia wood: The core in Paulownia wood allows reducing the weight of the skis by 25%. Dynastar combines this wood to the fibres developed by the race service, to ensure skiability and optimal level of performance.
- Light : Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
- Infinity Profile : Technology designed for women making the ski more manageable and secure. On a flat surface, the ski easily rotates through the rocker. The infinity profile allows regaining the full length edging gain for more grip and more confidence.
- DIN value: 3.5/11
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD plate : AFC
- Heel piece: XPress
- Heel piece: XPress
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- Brake: 2P 70/85 mm
- Adjustment of length: 36 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 36 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.