referencia : 7424O1.MEF
The new NEVA range by Dynastar offers women-specific all mountain skis.
NEVA 84 is the widest of the series, very versatile it features S4 Balanced technology which means a lighter more comfortable ski on all terrain, more agile and better adapted for women.
This ski is aimed at good skiers who are looking for a that will offer them more stability on any terrain and in any snow conditions.
- Radius : 16m
- Wood Fibreglass Construction : Traditional sandwich construction with fibreglass and wood core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of sheet metal reduces weight significantly. Straight sidewalls ensure precise and efficient transmission of the skier's movements.
- All Snow Rocker : A fairly long, progressive tip-only rocker for improved dampening and excellent lift on powder. Ski rotation is facilitated making fore/aft balance easier and reducing muscle fatigue off-piste. The flat tail means you don't lose the tail pressure required for high speed Freeride or off-piste jump landings.
- S4 Balance Technology :
"STANCE" : S4 Technology offers a natural, comfortable and gentle positioning on the skis for improved balance and more efficient power transfer.
"SIDECUTS" : The progressive sidecut improves manoeuvrability and makes turns easier. This offers the ski all surface versatility.
"SIDEWALL" : Various sidewall lengths are used to tailor the ski to the skier's level of performance.
"SUPERLIGHT" : Lighter skis without compromising on performance, thanks to a Paulownia wood core and the Xpress binding which reduces the weight by 700 g per pair.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.