referencia : DA2KS01
"The Outland range is a blend of performance on track and all mountain "crossover" back country skiing", announced its manufacturer. In fact, the OUTLAND 80 PRO, with an 80 mm waist, All Mountain rocker (tip and tail) and its quality construction (aramid...DYNASTAR
"The Outland range is a blend of performance on track and all mountain "crossover" back country skiing", announced its manufacturer. In fact, the OUTLAND 80 PRO, with an 80 mm waist, All Mountain rocker (tip and tail) and its quality construction (aramid and basalt fibres), is a ski which versatile and demanding skiers can count on. Easy to rotate and with an excellent flotation in powder, it also has grip and stability developed on hard snow and at high speed. A real example of an all mountain ski, the best skiers can explore all the slopes of the ski area with pleasure and accuracy.
Powerful and efficient, the PX12 FLUID bindings are intended for committed skiers since it derives from the model used by the riders in the World Cup. Offering an excellent control of line due to its rigidity, it is mounted on a Fluid system, and is thus simply and quickly, adjusted without any tool.
- All Mountain rocker: very progressive rocket tip, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- Wood fibre construction : traditional sandwich technology with a wood and fibreglass core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of sheet metal reduces weight significantly. Straight sidewalls ensure precise and efficient transmission of the skier's movements.
- Basalt / Aramid Fibers : the power of basalt fiber, with the brilliance of aramid. This fiber delivers plenty of grip and improves the performance of the ski.
- Fluid X: this new plate is lighter than the aluminium version and more efficient than the composite version. -25% of lateral deformation, -50% of vertical deformation.
- Kit Only: system "bindings + interfaces" allows quick and simple mounting and adjustment. The interfaces provide a better respect of the flex of the ski for better skiability.
DIN 3,5 -12
Toe piece : Full Drive
Plate AFD: AFC Plus
Heel piece: PX
Lateral elasticity - toe piece 45 mm
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 25 mm
Width of brake: 65-80 mm
Length adjustment: 263-382 Mm boot sole
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.