referencia : DACKS02+FCCB021
Extremely versatile, the OUTLAND 80 XT FLUID is as performant on- or off-piste. Featuring the Fluid system, the ski flex is released and it offers incredible grip and dynamism at the exit of the curve. Its all-mountain rocker guarantees a high degree...DYNASTAR
Extremely versatile, the OUTLAND 80 XT FLUID is as performant on- or off-piste. Featuring the Fluid system, the ski flex is released and it offers incredible grip and dynamism at the exit of the curve. Its all-mountain rocker guarantees a high degree of ease on all type of snow. It will suit intermediate and advanced skiers who do not wish to be limited to the groomed tracks.
The NX12 bindings are intended for committed skiers using skis equipped with the Fluid system. It offers an adjustment range from 3.5-12. Combined with the Full Drive toe piece and the NX heel piece, it offers excellent comfort of use by ensuring maintenance and security for the skier looking for a reliable and efficient product.
- Guaranteed Made in France : The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- All Mountain Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for All Mountain skiing.
- Fluid X: This new plate is lighter than the aluminium version and offers higher performance than the composite version.
25% less lateral deformation
50% less vertical deformation
- Wood fibreglass construction : Traditional sandwich construction with fibreglass and wood core. This gives the ski fluidity and responsiveness. The absence of sheet metal reduces weight significantly. Straight sidewalls ensure precise and efficient transfer of the skier's movements.
- Fibreglass/Carbon Fibre : A fibreglass and carbon fibre composite to combine the advantages of both materials. Flexibility and dampening from fibreglass, and performance and rigidity of the carbon fibre. The whole with a significant weight saving ideal to achieve lightweight skis.
DIN : 3.5- 12
Toe piece : Full Drive
AFD plate : AFC 3
Heel piece : NX
Lateral elasticity - toe : 45 mm
Vertical Elasticity - heel: 12 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.