referencia : DADH201+FCDB026
Corresponding to the new generation of All Mountain skis, the Powertrack range will give us a lot to talk about. With his intermediate profile (waist of 79 mm), the POWERTRACK 79 CARBON FLUID X is intended for a good or very good skier looking for a performing...DYNASTAR
Corresponding to the new generation of All Mountain skis, the Powertrack range will give us a lot to talk about. With his intermediate profile (waist of 79 mm), the POWERTRACK 79 CARBON FLUID X is intended for a good or very good skier looking for a performing ski on and off track. This ultra-versatile ski has a unique design inspired in the 5-point sidecuts by Levitation Profile combined with a rocker in tip and in tail for chaining curves with ease on and off track. His central rim provides it with grip and manoeuvrability, without forgetting power and comfort to guarantee strong sensations.
Specifically developed for the women skiers, the NX11 FLUID is an efficient and easy to use binding. Mounted on a Fluid system, its adjustment is simple and fast. Lightweight, it has a FDC Nova toe piece with multidirectional trigger and NX heelpiece offering excellent comfort of use.
- Powertrack profile: Unique design within the All-Mountain skis, the powertrack profile is inspired in the 5-point sidecuts by Levitation Profile combined with a rocker in tip and tail. The skis are at once ultra-performing on track and unbelievably easy to handle off-piste.
- Wood Fibre : The heart of the ski is constituted of a wood core combined with glass fibre. This brings a lot of fluidity and responsiveness to the ski. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight.
- Middle Sidewalls construction: Sandwich construction in the middle of the ski, the sidewalls under the foot of the skier provide performance and accuracy. The CAP construction at the ends lightens the skis and allows easier pivoting.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- Light Weight: lighter bindings so that the material will be forgotten in favour of the pleasure of skiing with no compromise on the safety of the skier.
- Eco Friendly : Every day, Look strengthens its environmental policy to produce eco-designed products in a factory respecting the environment
- Kit Only: system "bindings + interfaces" allows quick and simple mounting and adjustment. The interfaces provide a better respect of the flex of the ski for better skiability.
- DIN value: 3,5 -11
- FDC Nova toe piece
- Plate AFD: AFC Plus
- NX heel piece:
- Fluid System
Lateral elasticity - toe piece 45 mm
Vertical elasticity - heel piece 12 mm
- Width of brake: 64-73 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.