Proposing extraordinary skis due to their exceptional versatility, the Powertrack range will cause uproar. With its 89 mm at waist, the POWERTRACK 89 is the widest ski of the range.
Designed to be performing regardless of the snow and terrain conditions, this ultra-versatile ski, powerful and precise, is built on the bases of the Chrome range and is equipped with the "Levitation Profile" of the Cham range.
With its radius of 17M and reinforcement in titanal, it allows engaging the curves on the track; its rocker in tip assures excellent flotation in powdery snow. A perfect ski for good or very good skiers that like to risk everywhere.
Intended for committed skiers, the SPX 12 bindings provide high-level power transfer while ideally absorbing the shocks on hard snow or ice. Curve control is also present though this pair of technical, powerful and stable bindings.
- Powertrack profile: Unique design within the All-Mountain skis, the powertrack profile is inspired in the 5-point sidecuts by Levitation Profile combined with a rocker in tip and tail. The skis are at once ultra-performing on track and unbelievably easy to handle off-piste.
- Wood Fibre : The heart of the ski is constituted of a wood core combined with glass fibre. This brings a lot of fluidity and responsiveness to the ski. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight.
- Wood Titanal reinforcement: Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and great reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fiberglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Sandwich construction: Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- Fluid System
- Manufacturing weight : 1055 g
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD Wide Teflon plate
- Full Drive toe piece
- SPX heel piece
- Height interface: 20 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 27 mm
- Brake: 3P 90-100 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 45 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.