referencia : DADH202+FCCD035
Corresponding to the new generation of All Mountain skis, the Powertrack range will give us a lot to talk about. With his intermediate profile (waist of 79 mm), due to its docile behaviour, the POWERTRACK 79 XPRESS is intended for the skier looking for...DYNASTAR
Corresponding to the new generation of All Mountain skis, the Powertrack range will give us a lot to talk about. With his intermediate profile (waist of 79 mm), due to its docile behaviour, the POWERTRACK 79 XPRESS is intended for the skier looking for a performing ski on and off track. This ultra-versatile ski has a unique design inspired in the 5-point sidecuts by Levitation Profile combined with a rocker in tip and in tail for chaining curves with ease on and off track. His central rim provides it with grip and manoeuvrability, without forgetting power and comfort to guarantee strong sensations.
Specially developed to meet the needs of intermediate skiers, the XPRESS 10 binding combines excellent performance and unparalleled lightness without the slightest concession regarding safety. The fitting and adjustment of these bindings is very simply and easily done without any tool. The XPRESS system has been awarded with the ISPO Eco-responsibility Award in 2012 in Munich.
- Powertrack profile: Unique design within the All-Mountain skis, the powertrack profile is inspired in the 5-point sidecuts by Levitation Profile combined with a rocker in tip and tail. The skis are at once ultra-performing on track and unbelievably easy to handle off-piste.
- Core composite
- Middle Sidewalls construction: Sandwich construction in the middle of the ski, the sidewalls under the foot of the skier provide performance and accuracy. The CAP construction at the ends lightens the skis and allows easier pivoting.
- Tip & Tail Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- DIN: 2.5/10
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD plate : AFC
- Heel piece: XPress
- Heel piece: XPress
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
- Brake: 2P 70/85 mm
- Adjustment of length: 36 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 36 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.