referencia : DADSP01
referencia : 7424O1.MAB
The most accessible model of the range, the SERIAL is a freestyle ski particularly comfortable in park and pipe. Both playful and versatile, it has a healthy and tolerant behaviour while being manageable and gripping on track. A perfect ski for all intermediate skiers who want to improve in freestyle with max safety.
- Wood Fibre Technology: traditional sandwich technology with wood core and glass fibre. This brings a lot of fluidity and responsiveness to the ski. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
- Twin Tip Rocker: long and progressive rockers in tip and tail, more radical in height. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing of skis with Twin tips. Front and rear sides of the skis are released; they rotate all alone, in any kind of snow. The surging is easy, and even possible in switch. Perfect ski for skiing in powder, particularly in forest. Back on track, the natural skiing camber and the progressivity of the Rocker guarantee an excellent All Mountain behaviour.
- Wood core / Light: Ski benefiting from the expertise of Dynastar in terms of mountaineering ski for building lightweight skis without compromise on performance.
CAP construction: combining a glass fibre core and providing a lighter, more tolerant and more manoeuvrable ski.
- Reinforcement : 100% fibres.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
With the SQUIRE 11, MARKER has planned everything for the lightweight riders to be at the top of security and look this winter.
Its frontal toe piece Triple Pivot Compact and its Hollow Linkage heelpiece provide a very light and compact construction while being very robust. Thanks to the sliding plate adjustable in height, the frontal toe piece adapts optimally to all the soles even the most worn ones. With its design and explosive colours, the MARKER SQUIRE 11 is the first choice for young and lightweight freestylers in general.
- DIN adjustment: 3 to 11
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Light toe piece: The newly designed, compact toe features a horizontally inserted spring. Together with the gliding plate, the gliding elements integrated into the sole holders ensure a very precise release behaviour, which is comparable to all other MARKER bindings. Why should touring and freestyle skiers have to compromise? An aluminium bridge on the top provides additional support without adding any extra weight.
- Anti-friction AFD plate: Anti Friction Device guaranteeing a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Step-In Hollow Linkage heel piece: The heel was also completely redesigned from the ground up to optimise retention for all types of alpine and touring soles. The aluminium hollow axle saves on weight and maximises the torsional stiffness. This very robust heel construction is best suited for the most strenuous of requirements.
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1530g (with brakes in 90mm) and 1540g (with brakes in 100mm)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.