The DYNASTAR SLICER is directed to good to very good skiers looking for a versatile and playful freestyle ski guaranteeing beautiful sessions of ride on and off the beaten track.
Very versatile as you can take it everywhere and on all types of snow thanks to its excellent flotation. It is performing in freestyle and in freeride, flying will be easy with it!
Benefiting from a sandwich construction with traditional wood core and glass fibre that gives it a lot of fluidity and responsiveness, its straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
For providing tolerance, ease and flotation the SLICER has a Twin Tip Rocker in tip and tail. Thus, the bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing on any type of snow. The surging is facilitated even in switch which makes it perfect for the powdery snow, particularly in forest. Back on track, the natural skiing camber and the progressivity of the Rocker guarantee an excellent All Mountain behaviour.
- Structure: 100% Fibre
- Twin Tip Rocker: - Long and progressive rockers in tip and tail, more radical in height. The bearing length capacity is reduced to its maximum allowing an extraordinary swing of skis with Twin tips. Front and rear sides of the skis are released, they rotate all alone, in all the snow. The surging is easy, and even possible in switch. Perfect ski for skiing in powder, particularly in forest. Back on track, the natural skiing camber and the progressivity of the Rocker guarantee an excellent All Mountain behaviour.
- Traditional sandwich technology with wood and glass fibre core providing a lot of fluidity and responsiveness to the ski. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight. The straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier.
- Spring Blade: A wood core machined with different thicknesses and a stack of fibre layers of different lengths provide extraordinary flex. This gives the ski a great impulse energy (POP) and helps to absorb the shock in reception. The +: This technology combines special side lines providing the riders with a perfect mixture for the freestyle in Park & Pipe, but also in Backcountry.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The STH 16 STEEL is a ski binding with a steel construction and adjustable wings to satisfy the most demanding freestylers/freeriders. Ready to send, it is the pro of muscled receptions in full serenity.
The Driver concept and the steel construction of the tail block and the runners offer proven reliability in harsh usage conditions.
- Adjustable wings and oversize pedal for maximum lateral transmission.
- DIN 9-16 for those who practice a particularly aggressive skiing in the most demanding conditions.
- Simultaneous micro adjustment of the wings, high lateral transmission, removable brakes.
- High lateral transmission
- Adult standards
- Adjustment of fins
- Vertical scalable pivot
- Removable F100 brake 100mm
- Height 17.5 mm
- Adjustment 19 mm
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.