referencia : DADQE01
referencia : 7524N1.GBA
Inspired by the Slicer model, the SLICER PRO is a versatile ski with strong freestyle tendency. Playful and versatile, it has fun on any terrain, even when snow becomes deep thanks to its pronounced flotation that bring provided by its wide waist and its rocker in tip.
Benefiting from a Cap construction with wood core and glass fibre, it is fluid and manoeuvrable; its straight edges allow an accurate and efficient transmission of the support from the skier. A perfect ski for skiers looking for an easy ski to wander around on the ski area.
- Structure : 100% Fibre
- Core: wood / lightcore
The heart of the ski is constituted of a wood core combined with glass fibre. This brings a lot of fluidity and responsiveness to the ski. The absence of plates allows a considerable gain of weight.
- Tip&Tail Rocker : Very progressive tip rocker, limited in length and height, even lighter in tail. The ski rotates more easily, but retains all its grip and cornering performance. The rocker also allows to improve the lift-off of the tip in varied terrain and powdery snow, thus becoming a crucial attribute for practicing All Mountain.
- Construction Cap : CAP construction combining a glass fibre core and providing a lighter, more tolerant and more manoeuvrable ski.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The Griffon 13 has the same features of the Jester but it is optimized for younger and lighter skiers. The Griffon is equipped with fixing screws resistant to tearing and centralized weight balance: the spring of the toe piece in cross position and the compact design enable getting a particularly short fixation ideal for all kinds of rotations. Recommended for skis wider than 76mm.
- DIN 4 to 13
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing,for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Triple Pivot Elite Toe : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5° it provides the highest energy absorption so as to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- Inter-Pivot Heel piece: The Inter-Pivot heel piece provides astounding support power in freeride thanks to its DIN / ISO values of 4-13. Pressure is directed to the elasticity angle increasing the support power and avoiding premature triggering.
|Peso (g)||Peso unitario|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.