Ski of Jean Fréderic Chapuis, 2014 Olympic Champion and reigning World Champion and Arnaud Bovolenta, Olympic Skicross vice-champion at Sochi, the SPEED ASSAULT R20 WC will burn the track.
Its special tip construction, its reinforcements in titanal and its straight sidewalls allow it to stand out thanks to its acceleration power, its excellent grip and line precision. This ski reacts to the slightest impulse! It thinks about everything since it even has a "flat nose" tip for better support in the departure gates.
Intended for committed skiers, the SPX 12 bindings provide high-level power transfer while ideally absorbing the shocks on hard snow or ice. Curve control is also present though this pair of technical, powerful and stable bindings.
- WC Springblade : Particular tip construction consisting in the progressive piling of 2 layer of metal and glass fibre at the front of the ski. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski. This construction also allows a better control of the twist of the tip for greater efficiency of grip and a very precise conduct of curve.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and great reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fiberglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Sandwich construction with straight edges on the entire length of the ski for maximum accuracy and performance.
- Tip Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is moderated so that once the ski is on its edge, the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- R20 Racing system: The new R20 race plate has new ski contact points for better adaptation to different ski thicknesses. The upper surface has been modified to prevent friction with the Maxflex base.
- Made in France: The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- Manufacturing weight : 1055 g
- DIN value: 3.5/12
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
AFD Wide Teflon plate
- Full Drive toe piece
- SPX heel piece
- Height interface: 20 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 27 mm
- Brake: 3P 90-100 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 45 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.