referencia : DACC203+FC1A003
The SPEED RACE PRO is a Giant Slalom Ski developed from the models used by world cup skiers. Quick, sensitive and precise, it is suitable for advanced skiers who wish to improve their style to beat the clock.DYNASTAR
The SPEED RACE PRO is a Giant Slalom Ski developed from the models used by world cup skiers. Quick, sensitive and precise, it is suitable for advanced skiers who wish to improve their style to beat the clock.
The PX 14 racing binding is intended for expert skiers seeking precision without compromise. It offers an adjustment range from 4-14. Associated with the Full Drive toe piece, the PX Race heel piece directly transmits the maximum amount of power, and offers a great race allowing spring for a good shock absorption for skiing, with even more security, control and less risk of accidental triggering. Its length adjustment is fine, its AFD ultra wide and its wide mounting area optimizes the accuracy and the transmission of efforts. It can be mounted on the plates R20, R18 and RaceFlex or directly on flat ski.
- On Trail Rocker : Adapted rocker at tip only. For easier pivoting on flat skis with a smooth and forgiving feel in the turns. The rise is designed so that once the ski is on its edge, the rocker section resumes contact with the snow, so then the ski works in the turn providing full-length edge contact.
- Dual Wood Core : Part of the core, at the waist of the ski, is made from poplar to provide excellent grip, and part of the core is made from Paulownia to lighten the ski tip and allow easier turn initiation.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fibreglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- R20 : The new R20 race plate has new ski contact points for better adaptation to different ski thicknesses. The upper surface has been modified to prevent friction with the Maxflex base.
- Made in France: The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
DIN : 5/14
Toe piece : Full Drive
AFD plate : WideTeflon
Heel piece : PX race
Interface Height: 18 mm
Lateral elasticity - toe : 45 mm
Vertical Elasticity - heel: 25 mm
Brake : Race / 64-80 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.