Reserved to the professional skiers practicing the race slalom, the OMEGLASS FIS R20 WC is the most sharpened ski within the Racing range.
Respecting the FIS standard, it guarantees high performance thanks to its exceptional precision and power. Its traditional sandwich construction with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and great reduction of the torsion effects.
The SPX 15 Racing Maxflex binding is intended for the expert racers. Associated with the Pivot toe piece, the PX Race heelpiece directly transmits the maximum amount of power, and offers a great race allowing spring for a good shock absorption for skiing, with even more security, control and less risk of accidental triggering. The MAXFLEX system facilitates the skiability in neutralizing the overpressure at the bending of skiing.
These bindings are mountable on the plates R20, R18 and RaceFlex.
- WC Springblade : Particular tip construction consisting in the progressive piling of 2 layer of metal and glass fibre at the front of the ski. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski. This construction also allows a better control of the twist of the tip for greater efficiency of grip and a very precise conduct of curve.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and great reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fiberglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- R20 Racing system: The new R20 race plate has new ski contact points for better adaptation to different ski thicknesses. The upper surface has been modified to prevent friction with the Maxflex base.
- Made in France: The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- DIN value: 7/15
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- Plate AFD: Teflon racing MFX
- Heel piece: Race
- Heel piece: SPX micro
- Height interface: 18 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 27 mm
- Brake: 3P Race 64-80 mm
- Height/width adjustment: 20 mm
- OPEN BINDING : Bindings with screw that can be mounted on all "flat" skis for walking.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.