referencia : DADB803+FC1B070
With slalom ski sidecuts, a particular tip construction and Fluid binding system, the SPEED OMEGLASS FLUID is much more tolerant than a race ski but sufficiently gripping and dynamic to ski quickly and without fear.DYNASTAR
With slalom ski sidecuts, a particular tip construction and Fluid binding system, the SPEED OMEGLASS FLUID is much more tolerant than a race ski but sufficiently gripping and dynamic to ski quickly and without fear.
An ideal sportive ski for the good skiers that want to perfect themselves and improve in slalom thanks to its short radius and its great tolerance.
The NX12 bindings are intended for committed skiers using skis equipped with the Fluid system. It offers an adjustment range from 3.5-12. Combined with the Full Drive toe piece and the NX heelpiece, it offers excellent comfort of use by ensuring maintenance and security for the skier looking for a reliable and efficient product.
- WC Springblade : Particular tip construction consisting in the progressive piling of 2 layer of metal and glass fibre at the front of the ski. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a brighter and more available ski. This construction also allows a better control of the twist of the tip for greater efficiency of grip and a very precise conduct of curve.
- Wood Titanal Construction : Traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanal panels provide great stability in curve and great reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of fiberglass whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- Fluid System
- Made in France: The "Guaranteed Made in France" label is issued by an independent organisation which guarantees that products are French-made, based on two criteria that the company must satisfy at the same time: the main specifications of the production process are French and at least 50% of the manufacturing cost is of French origin.
- DIN: 3.5/12
- Heel piece: Full Drive
- Plate AFD: AFC 3
- Heel piece: NX
- System: Fluid
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 12 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.