referencia : DA2AW01
The Speed range (Race Expert & Performance) is designed to provide very good skiers with exhilaration on track and in all snow conditions. The SPEED OMEGLASS WC SLANT NOSE gives thrill seekers an optimum touch of snow. Developed, its construction incorporates...DYNASTAR
The Speed range (Race Expert & Performance) is designed to provide very good skiers with exhilaration on track and in all snow conditions. The SPEED OMEGLASS WC SLANT NOSE gives thrill seekers an optimum touch of snow. Developed, its construction incorporates a sandwich with wood core and two Titanal panels for assured stability and acceleration. This true slalom, the sleeker of the range, has sidecut and radius (11 m) to chain sharp corners with agility. Precise and powerful, it has an asymmetrical tip (Slant Nose) lighter to reduce vibration and ensure excellent contact ski / snow and ensuring a perfect trajectory and precise slalom. Complying with the standards FIS, this ski of high performance is intended "to pro skiers who practice the race slalom".
Designed for expert skiers looking for precision without compromise, the PX 15 RACING MAXFLEX is a fixation of high level. Associated with the Full Drive toe piece, the PX Race heel piece directly transmits the maximum amount of power, and offers a great race allowing spring for a good shock absorption for skiing, with even more security, control and less risk of accidental triggering. Its length adjustment is fine, its AFD ultra wide and its wide mounting area optimizes the accuracy and the transmission of efforts. Mounted on the new plate R18, it perfectly adapts to different thicknesses of skis due to its new points of contact.
- Wood Titanal construction: its traditional sandwich technology with wood core and two titanium panels provide great stability in curve and greatly reduction of the effects of twists. Power is provided by two layers of glass fibres whose weight may vary according to the models and the skiability sought. The double melamine/phenol edging provide deformation/power in relation to the needs that of the skier in the different phases of the turn.
- WC Spring Blade: particular construction of tip, which consists in stacking progressively in 2 layers on the front of the ski made out of metal and glass fibre. The objective is to reduce the inertia and the weight of the tip for a keener and more available ski. This construction also allows a better control of the twist of the tip for greater efficiency of grip and a very precise conduct of curve.
-R18: the new race plate has new ski contact points for better adaptation to different ski thicknesses. The upper surface has been modified to prevent friction with the Maxflex base.
- FIS Norme
- DIN : 8 -15
- Heel piece: Race
- Plate AFD: Teflon racing MFX
- Heel piece: PX race
- System: Open
- Height interface: 18 mm
- Lateral Elasticity- toe piece: 45 mm
- Vertical elasticity- heel piece: 25 mm
- Width of brake: 65-80 mm
- Adjustment of length: 20 mm
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Desde 1963: Establecido desde 1963 en el valle de Chamonix, cerca de Mont Blanc, Dynastar reune a hombres y mujeres que comparten, a traves de valores comunes y la cultura comun, una pasion por el esqui y el rendimiento. Dynastar pone, desde hace 48 anos, sus conocimientos y experiencia al servicio de los esquiadores apasionados implicados y que les proporcione tanto el equipo tecnico y de diseno, de alta calidad.
Dynastar innova constantemente para ofrecer los amantes del esqui lo mejor en terminos de esquiabilidad. Con la aparicion del Rocker, todos los esquis de la gama estan equipados con esta nueva tecnologia que se adapta a cualquier nivel de la practica, la pista, fuera pista, con cada uno de los beneficios especificos.