Developed with care, the Touring range of the Elan brand guarantees great performance both uphill and downhill thanks to its tip technology.
With waist from 77 to 80 mm in width depending on its size, the ALASKA benefits from an ideal profile for the conquest of new heights.
Its light weight and its reactivity, its Bridge technology and its Monoblock transmission that leads the laminated up to the square of the ski, thus creating a torsion box.
- Conventional profile: the conventional profile has contact with the tip squares of the tail and provides grip, stability and power on the entire length of the ski.
- Bridge Technology : Reducing the weight and improving performance, the Bridge technology does everything. The Ultra Thin Woodcore profile is reinforced by waves of the tip and tail ensuring stability in torsion and power transfer to the square without precedent.
- Dual Radius: the dual radius is one of the specific features in sidecuts of the Touring models, with a front part of the skiing less trimmed but with longer radius and a more trimmed tail with shorter radius. This specific shape allows the skier to evolve more easily in the mountain and keep its skis well straight in the trace.
- Monoblock Construction: the monoblock construction takes the laminated up to the square of the ski, creating a torsion box. This improves the transmission of power and allows better stability in torsion.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fibreglass : Positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacture weight : 1299 gr
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Peso unitario||Longitud minimal y maximal de la suela|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|