The ALASKA PRO is an ultralight ski that is extremely successful among the Touring range. This ultralight ski provides amazing performance in the most extreme conditions.
Its Bridge technology makes it lighter. It was designed based on the Monoblock construction, which includes a laminated wooden core and carbon fiber reinforcements ensuring it excellent power transmission and improved stability in torsion.
A light tip rocker was added for better flotation on deep snow so it will manage both uphill and downhill.
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Bridge technology: The Bridge technology does everything from reducing the weight to improving performance. The Ultra Thin Woodcore profile is reinforced by waves from tip to tail, ensuring unprecedented stability in torsion and power transfer to the edges.
- Monoblock construction: With the Monoblock construction, there is laminated wood out to the edges of the ski, creating a torsion box. This improves the transmission of power and enables better stability in torsion.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacturing weight: 1140 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Las Radical ST son la evolución de las Vertical ST. Tienen un manejo muy sencillo con el que cualquier esquiador de montaña podrá disfrutar del sistema sin cuadro. Las Radical ST dejan sin argumentos a los defensores de los sistemas con cuadro.
- Tornillos Torx
- Optimiertes Bohrbild (nur 4 Schrauben vorn und 3 hinten)
- Alzas Speed Step
- Dispositivos laterales (Side Towers) para un enganche fácil con el Quick-Step-In Insert y una mayor resistencia a los golpes laterales
- Excénter optimizado
- Longitud regulable +/- 12,5mm
- Placa adicional de 6mm en la parte delantera
- Stopper en la placa de deslizamiento para un desenganche lateral excelente
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|