referencia : AB1U1614
The AMPHIBIO 14 FUSION still belongs to the All Mountain Amphibio range in 2015. It is part of the high-end models that were conceived by the well-known Porsche Design studio. It combines the advantages of camber and rocker profiles to give the outer...ELAN
The AMPHIBIO 14 FUSION still belongs to the All Mountain Amphibio range in 2015. It is part of the high-end models that were conceived by the well-known Porsche Design studio. It combines the advantages of camber and rocker profiles to give the outer ski contact on all the length of the edges, and give the inner ski partial grip for it to turn easily. It stands out instantly.
It was announced as the ultimate all-mountain ski. It features lots of technology ,making it efficient on all terrains and in all snow conditions. It turns easily thanks to its Amphibio profile (combination of rocker and camber) and its renowned Waveflex technology. It is equally powerful and precise thanks to its optimal flex and edge grip achieved by its laminated wooden core and its Dual Ti construction (double titanium layer). Its double titanium reinforcement improves its grip, while its laminated wooden core and RST edges improve control and stability at high speed on all types of snow.
This ski designed for aficionados is at the peak of versatility. It will please all advanced to expert-level skiers who can perform up to their expectations on any terrain.
The Elan bindings were designed for the best safety at each curve thanks to their technological innovation. They are safe, lasting, and are a perfect match to the Elan skis they are bound to. With Din values up to 12 (120 kg), the ELX 12.0 is ideal for high to very high-level skiers.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- WaveFlex: it is distinguished by a corrugated profile giving it smooth longitudinal flex for easy turns and stability in torsion so the edges will have efficient grip. There had never been any ski design enabling the combination of those two features.
- RST Sidewall: lateral vertical edges provide ideal grip on the whole length of the edges and direct power transmission to the edges at high speed.
- Force Woodcore: The new Force Woodcore construction consists in a piece of glass fiber added to the laminated wood core. This construction improved power transmission and stability in torsion.
- Dual Ti: the wooden core is placed between two layers of titanium. Dual Ti provides better edge control in all snow conditions and offers progressive flex as well as superior responsiveness.
- Toe piece system: Full Diagonal
- AFD: ABS
- Type: Race Lite
- DIN value: 4 - 12
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|