It has Amphibio 4D technology, with our Amphibio® profile which assures greater edge grip and faster, more direct turns.
The convex front section of the ski provides a more precise turn entry, while the concave rear guarantees a dynamic exit from the turn. Dual Shaped Titanium increases torsional stability, reduces vibration by 30%, and brings down the weight of the ski. These skis have a new lifted binding system with an improved toe ramp for faster carve initiation and better performance and power transmission.
To top is off, this ski is built using RST Sidewalls, a Response Frame Woodcore, and Dual Shaped Ti. Its aggressive green graphics and shape take elegance and aesthetics to the next level.
- Amphibio 4D Technology : Amphibio 4D Technology delivers uncompromising performance developed to excel in any situation the mountain can throw at you. The first 4D technology that combines a rockered outside section of the ski for easy turning, and a camber inside section for edge grip, with a convex front section, for precise entrance into turns, and a concave tail for a quick exit. The result is left and right skis that provide exciting on-slope performance and versatility on varied terrain.
- Amphibio Profile : The Amphibio profile is a unique, revolutionary innovation, combining both rocker and camber profiles. The secret lies in the left and right ski construction, with each ski featuring a cambered inside edge assuring edge grip and stability, and a rockered outside edge for easier turning.
- RST Sidewall : Optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge, providing optimum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
- Mono Ti : The ski’s responsiveness is enhanced with a single layer of titanium positioned on top of the woodcore. The durability of the flex pattern is protected through the introduction of Mono Titanium to the sides of the ski.
- Response Frame Woodcore : The Response Frame Woodcore is a unique tip-to-tail laminated wood core that is a combination of a hardwood frame around a softer wood center. This provides extreme strength in the ski and allows adjustment of flex pattern for different uses for various snow conditions.
- Fusion : The Fusion System is Elan's Answer to integrated ski binding system, paving the way for faster turn initiation, smoother flex, easier turning, and enhanced edge-to-edge responsiveness. Unique also due to the synchroneous movement of the toe and heel part. And of course - easier and faster adjustment of bindings.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|