It has Amphibio 4D technology, with our Amphibio® profile, which assures greater edge grip and faster, more direct turns.
The convex front section of the ski provides more precise turn entry, while the concave rear guarantees a dynamic exit from the turn. These skis don’t hold an unwanted line and let you finish the turn when you want to. Dual Shaped Titanium increases torsional stability, reduces vibration by 30%, and brings down the weight of the ski. These skis have a new lifted binding system with an improved toe ramp for faster carve initiation and enhanced performance and power transmission.
This ski is equipped with RST Sidewalls, a Response Frame Woodcore, and Dual Shaped Ti2. With its all black graphics and green sidewalls this ski is elegant and aggressive on the slopes.
- Amphibio 4D Technology : Amphibio 4D Technology delivers uncompromising performance developed to excel in any situation the mountain can throw at you. The first 4D technology that combines a rockered outside section of the ski for easy turning, and a camber inside section for edge grip, with a convex front section, for precise entrance into turns, and a concave tail for a quick exit. The result is left and right skis that provide exciting on-slope performance and versatility on varied terrain.
- Amphibio Profile : The Amphibio profile is a unique, revolutionary innovation, combining both rocker and camber profiles. The secret lies in the left and right ski construction, with each ski featuring a cambered inside edge assuring edge grip and stability, and a rockered outside edge for easier turning.
- RST Sidewall : Optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge, providing optimum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
- Dual Ti / Ti2 : A wood core that is sandwiched with two layers of titanium. Dual TI empowers the skis with enhanced edge control in all snow conditions, also ensuring a progressive flex pattern and superior response.
- Response Frame Woodcore : The Response Frame Woodcore is a unique tip-to-tail laminated wood core that is a combination of a hardwood frame around a softer wood center. This provides extreme strength in the ski and allows adjustment of flex pattern for different uses for various snow conditions.
- Fusion : The Fusion System is Elan's Answer to integrated ski binding system, paving the way for faster turn initiation, smoother flex, easier turning, and enhanced edge-to-edge responsiveness. Unique also due to the synchroneous movement of the toe and heel part. And of course - easier and faster adjustment of bindings.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|