The Amphibio 80 Ti performs excellently in any kind of snow conditions, making perfect turns anywhere on the mountain.
- Amphibio 4D Technology : Amphibio 4D Technology delivers uncompromising performance developed to excel in any situation the mountain can throw at you. The first 4D technology that combines a rockered outside section of the ski for easy turning, and a camber inside section for edge grip, with a convex front section, for precise entrance into turns, and a concave tail for a quick exit. The result is left and right skis that provide exciting on-slope performance and versatility on varied terrain.
- Amphibio Profile : The Amphibio profile is a unique, revolutionary innovation, combining both rocker and camber profiles. The secret lies in the left and right ski construction, with each ski featuring a cambered inside edge assuring edge grip and stability, and a rockered outside edge for easier turning.
- Mono Ti : The ski’s responsiveness is enhanced with a single layer of titanium positioned on top of the woodcore. The durability of the flex pattern is protected through the introduction of Mono Titanium to the sides of the ski.
- Power Woodcore : The Power Wood Core features a power-frame composed of poplar that is vertically connected to laminates, a structure that provides increased torsional stability and responsiveness. This composite construction delivers enhanced edge hold in the tip and tail areas and a uniform flex throughout the length of the ski.
- Fusion : The Fusion System is Elan's Answer to integrated ski binding system, paving the way for faster turn initiation, smoother flex, easier turning, and enhanced edge-to-edge responsiveness. Unique also due to the synchroneous movement of the toe and heel part. And of course - easier and faster adjustment of bindings.
|Size||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|