referencia : AB0U0714
The AMPHIBIO 88 XTI is back in the All Mountain Amphibio range. It belongs to the high-end models. Thanks to its exclusive Amphibio profile, it combines the advantages of camber and rocker profiles to give the outer ski contact on all the length of the...ELAN
The AMPHIBIO 88 XTI is back in the All Mountain Amphibio range. It belongs to the high-end models. Thanks to its exclusive Amphibio profile, it combines the advantages of camber and rocker profiles to give the outer ski contact on all the length of the edges, and give the inner ski partial grip for it to turn easily.
It was announced as the ultimate all-mountain ski. It features lots of technology ,making it efficient on all terrains and in all snow conditions. It turns easily thanks to its Amphibio profile (combination of rocker and camber) and its renowned Waveflex technology. It is equally powerful and precise thanks to its optimal flex achieved by its laminated wooden core, its light titanium XTI construction and its SST edges.
This ski designed for aficionados is at the peak of versatility. It will please all advanced to expert-level skiers who can perform up to their expectations on any terrain and all types of snow.
The Elan bindings were designed for the best safety at each curve thanks to their technological innovation. They are safe, lasting, and are a perfect match to the Elan skis they are bound to. With Din values up to 12 (120 kg), the ELX 12.0 is ideal for high to very high-level skiers.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- WaveFlex: it is distinguished by a corrugated profile giving it smooth longitudinal flex for easy turns and stability in torsion so the edges will have efficient grip. There had never been any ski design enabling the combination of those two features.
- SST Sidewall: The lateral edges contain an ABS material placed vertically above the edges on the whole length of the ski. They offer direct power transmission from the skier's foot to the edges for control and stability at high speed, enabling efficient acceleration after curves.
- Force Woodcore: The new Force Woodcore construction consists in a piece of glass fiber added to the laminated wood core. This construction improved power transmission and stability in torsion.
- XTi: extra light construction for wide skis with high level of performance. A titanium layer provides better control of the edges, while carbon fiber all along the ski give it great responsiveness and soft transition in curves, which is a requisite for wider skis.
- Toe piece system: Full Diagonal
- AFD: ABS
- Type: Race Lite
- DIN value: 4 - 12
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso unitario|