The AMPHIBIO INSOMNIA W is a ski belonging to the Studio All Mountain Women range. It is equally efficient and versatile.
This clever ski combines the advantages of camber and rocker profiles to give the outer ski contact on all the length of the edges, and give the inner ski partial grip for it to turn easily.
It was announced as women's ski with a high level of performance. It features lots of technology, making it efficient on all terrains and in all snow conditions. It turns easily thanks to its Amphibio profile (combination of rocker and camber) and its renowned Waveflex technology. It is equally powerful and precise thanks to its optimal flex and edge grip achieved by its Trulite wooden core making it light but resistant.
This ski designed for aficionados is at the peak of versatility. It will please all advanced-level female skiers who will be able to perform up to their expectations on any terrain.
The Elan bindings were designed for the best safety at each curve thanks to their technological innovation. They are safe, lasting, and are a perfect match to the Elan skis they are bound to. With Din values up to 11 (110 kg), the ELW 11.0 is ideal for high-level female skiers.
- Amphibio profile: an truly innovative feature offering the benefits of rocker and camber profiles. It is now available on several ski categories in the Elan range. The Amphibio® Profile, combined with the best construction and innovation, guarantees outstanding performance and exceed the expectations of all types of skiers, on all terrains.
- WaveFlex: it is distinguished by a corrugated profile giving it smooth longitudinal flex for easy turns and stability in torsion so the edges will have efficient grip. There had never been any ski design enabling the combination of those two features.
- RST Sidewall: lateral vertical edges provide ideal grip on the whole length of the edges and direct power transmission to the edges at high speed.
- Trulite Woodcore: a light wooden core on the whole length of the ski, specifically designed for women, made of hand-picked wood essence and adapted to the needs of each targeted group.
- Mono Ti: the ski's responsiveness is enhanced by a single layer of titanium placed above the wooden core. The flex's longevity is guaranteed by the addition of MonoTitanium on the side of the ski.
- Toe piece system: Full Diagonal
- AFD: ABS
- Type: Race Lite
- DIN value: 3 - 11
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|