Our new SlimShape technology reduces weight dramatically, and also optimizes the transfer of energy to the ski, resulting in an extremely lightweight balanced design with powerful rebound and enhanced edge grip under foot. This allows for effortless skiing, and provides the perfect performance in a wide range of conditions and terrain.
Lightskiing. Within every woman is a great skier.
- Delight Technology : The Lightskiing concept has been developed for Elan by women, but not just by any women. These are passionate skiers who have dedicated their whole lives to skiing. By working with this collective, Elan is able to ensure that all female focused innovations are created to address the specific performance demands of women’s skiing. Many hours, and even years of collective work have been spent analyzing women’s skiing performance requirements in order to be able to translate them into innovations
that make a difference on the slope.
Lightskiing. Because within every woman is a great skier, and all of our Lightskiing products are W Studio approved!
- Slim Shape : Our patented Slim Shape Technology dramatically reduces weight, ensuring that Elan skis are the lightest in the world. The specific shape of the shell allows the skis to be thin and light, but incredibly durable and strong at the same time. To further enhance performance, an optimized flex pattern boosts torsional stiffness increasing the transfer of energy from the skier and enabling extreme edge hold and controlled turns.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile : Early Rise Rocker provides effortless turns thanks to moderate rocker in the tip and tail, which results in a shorter effective length of the ski's edge.
- PST Sidewall : A lightweight cap construction provides smooth turns. Combined with a sidewall construction for powerful performance and better edge grip under foot.
- Trulite Woodcore : This core is ultra-light and enhances performance due to adjustments of the flex pattern optimized to suit female ergonomic parameters. The Trulite Woodcore transmits power directly to the edges, providing strength and versatility that can perform in various slope conditions.
- Light Shift : The LightShift System is a fully integrated ski binding system with free flex plate-in-plate design. It is built using light materials with a lean profile, the LightShift system offers incredible weight reduction that allows skiers to conserve energy. Vibration absorbers on the plate's end points dampen chatter to improve comfort and responsiveness.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|