With its wide waist and its rocker in spatula, the HIMALAYA has the predisposition to ensure beautiful curves in deep snow but it does not stop there.
As part of the Touring range, it also provides beautiful climbing performance thanks to its lightness.
New generation of touring skis (freerando), it gives equal importance to the descent and to the rise for having fun regardless of the terrain.
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Monoblock Construction: the monoblock construction takes the laminated up to the square of the ski, creating a torsion box. This improves the transmission of power and allows better stability in torsion.
- Bridge technology : Reducing the weight and improving performance, the Bridge technology does everything. The Ultra Thin Woodcore profile is reinforced by waves of the tip and tail ensuring stability in torsion and power transfer to the square without precedent.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Dual Radius
- Manufacturer's weight : 1450 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
DYNAFIT TLT RADICAL ST 100MM
The Radical ST is a step up from the Vertical ST because it is so easy to use and it makes the frameless system accessible to all skiing fans. With the Radical ST, there’s little place for systems with frames.
• Speed Step climbing bar
• Side Towers for quick binding entry and greater side impact resistance
• optimized eccentric cam
• adjustable length +/- 12.5 mm
• stopper with gliding plate for excellent side release
• new torx screws
• jig/template optimized at the toe (just 4 screws instead of 5)
• additional 6 mm plate at the front
DIN Range: Oct 04
Field of use: SkiTouring
Materials: 7075 forged aluminum, CrMo steel, high-strength plastic, stainless steel