With a wide performance range, this ski is perfect for skiers who don‘t want to stress about snow conditions.
So even if a tour includes varied conditions, steep descents, and exposed couloirs, the Himalaya can handle it. Now featuring GruvLite Technology, the Himalaya is lighter than ever, which makes the ascent even easier and pushes the boundaries of accessible terrain.
This ski also has SST Sidewalls, a Laminated Woodcore, and Fiberglass for solid lightweight construction that can conquer any peak.
- Gruvlite : GruvLite is a linear weight reduction technology that is applied to a traditional wood core. By reducing the core’s material volume through this innovative technique we are able to reduce weight without sacrificing stability, edge grip, flotation or any other performance element.
- Mountain Rocker Profile : Moderate tip rocker and lifted rocker tail for better floatation, easier turn initiation and maneuvering in varied snow conditions. Combined with slight camber it delivers great turning and stability on groomed slopes.
- PST Sidewall : A lightweight cap construction provides smooth turns. Combined with a sidewall construction for powerful performance and better edge grip under foot.
- Fibreglass : Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Laminated Woodcore : This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels on various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The most intuitive, reliable and powerful lightweight touring binding. Period.
The rookie of the year is back for more. Winner of 3 prestigious Editor's choice awards and coveted by skiers around the globe, the ION blew away expectations and spawned a whole series of bindings for 2015/16. Simply put, it’s the highest performing, most user friendly and most reliable lightweight tech binding you could ask for. Power up, then charge the descent.
- Optimal Energy Absoprtion = Maximized energy absorption. Minimized pre-releases.
- Forward Pressure = Maintains consistent release values in landings and compressions.
- Step-In Guidance = Quick, easy & consistent step-in.
- QuickFlick Heel Lifts = Easy to grab with pole or hand.
- User Friendly Heel Rotation = Turn heel in either direction to lock for touring with either hand.
- Single Tool = Pozi Drive #3 for all mounts and adjustments. No heel spacer needed.
- Snow Clearing Channel = Prevents snow buildup, avoids unwanted pre-releases.
- Powerful, Dependable Brake = Fully retracting spring-loaded brake. Reassuring step-in.
- Heel AFD = Consistent release for all boots, independent of sole type.
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|