This ski is constructed with Elan's award winning Amphibio 4D technology, which assures greater edge grip and allows for faster, more direct turns.
The Convex front section of the ski provides more precise entry into the turn, and the Concave rear section guarantees a dynamic exit from the turn. Dual Shaped Titanium increases torsional stability while dramatically reducing weight. This ski delivers allmountain versatility with superior responsiveness.
Lightskiing. Within every woman is a great skier.
- Amphibio 4D Technology : Amphibio 4D Technology delivers uncompromising performance developed to excel in any situation the mountain can throw at you. The first 4D technology that combines a rockered outside section of the ski for easy turning, and a camber inside section for edge grip, with a convex front section, for precise entrance into turns, and a concave tail for a quick exit. The result is left and right skis that provide exciting on-slope performance and versatility on varied terrain.
- Amphibio Profile : The Amphibio profile is a unique, revolutionary innovation, combining both rocker and camber profiles. The secret lies in the left and right ski construction, with each ski featuring a cambered inside edge assuring edge grip and stability, and a rockered outside edge for easier turning.
- RST Sidewall : Optimizes the transfer of power and energy from the skier to the edge, providing optimum edge hold from the tip to the tail of the ski.
- Dual Ti / Ti2 : A wood core that is sandwiched with two layers of titanium. Dual TI empowers the skis with enhanced edge control in all snow conditions, also ensuring a progressive flex pattern and superior response.
- Trulite Woodcore : This core is ultra-light and enhances performance due to adjustments of the flex pattern optimized to suit female ergonomic parameters. The Trulite Woodcore transmits power directly to the edges, providing strength and versatility that can perform in various slope conditions.
- Power Shift : The PowerShift system is a fully integrated ski binding with free flex plate-in-plate design. Unique PowerEdge Lifters provide direct power transmission from the binding to the edge, ensuring quick turn initiation and enhanced response throughout the turn. Vibration absorbers on the plate's endpoints dampen chatter to improve comfort and responsiveness.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|