The Touring Elan skis are equally efficient uphill and downhill thanks to their state-of-the-art technology. They promise experienced tourers good performance.
The KARAKORUM is extremely versatile thanks to its Monoblock construction including a laminated wooden core and carbon fiber reinforcements. It is light but powerful and perfectly maneuverable on rough terrains.
Its modern Mountain Rocker profile (tip rocker) manages descent well thanks to its efficient flotation and stability on all types of snow.
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Monoblock Construction: the monoblock construction takes the laminated up to the square of the ski, creating a torsion box. This improves the transmission of power and allows better stability in torsion.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacturing weight: 1340 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The SPEED TURN binding is the evolution of the legendary TLT Speed, which has been the top choice for ambitious touring skiers for almost two decades. This binding has graced ascents and even first ascents on practically every snow-capped peak worldwide. The success of the TLT Speed series simply marches on.
Delivered with leash fittings.
- Unit weight 340g (without leash)
- DIN value of 5 to 10
- Metal Leash cable + aluminium clip
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|