The Touring Elan skis are equally efficient uphill and downhill thanks to their state-of-the-art technology. They promise experienced tourers good performance.
The KARAKORUM is extremely versatile thanks to its Monoblock construction including a laminated wooden core and carbon fiber reinforcements. It is light but powerful and perfectly maneuverable on rough terrains.
Its modern Mountain Rocker profile (tip rocker) manages descent well thanks to its efficient flotation and stability on all types of snow.
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Monoblock Construction: the monoblock construction takes the laminated up to the square of the ski, creating a torsion box. This improves the transmission of power and allows better stability in torsion.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacturing weight: 1340 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Guide bindings are made out of the highest grade materials : aluminium, steel and polymer are of aerospace grade.
HIGH RIGIDITY FRAME
The extreme accuracy of CNC machines gives a high rigidity frame.
In ski configuration, the Guide will offer the best control and quickest reaction.
4 AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM
Innovative 4 axis rotation system on the heel unit : switching elevator has never been so easy.
No matter which elevator position, you can always insert the tip of a ski pole in the upper wedge to switch to another position.
Easy rotation with either hand.
3 positions skinning elevator on the heel unit.
ADJUSTABLE & COMPATIBLE
Heel unit adjustable by 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes.
Mounting pattern is 100% identical to Dynafit touring bindings (for Guide series only)
Forward and lateral release system.
Release values : DIN 5.5 to 12
The Guide bindings conform with all current safety standards.
Front lock-lever is very easy to action, even with gloves on. Crampon slot built in the frame of the toe unit. You can put your crampons on without releasing your bindings.
Weight = Only 670g for the set (without screws)
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|