Karakorum was designed with the most enthusiastic winter mountaineers in mind. Elan wanted to give them a ski that is perfect for the most demanding terrain. With its shaped geometry it is capable of any kind of turns.
Mountain Rocker profile with a long tip radius makes the ski very confident in deep snow conditions. In addition, Elan used some of our other technologies: Monoblock, Laninated Woodcore, Fiberglass ...
- TECHNOLOGY: Monoblock, Laminated Woodcore, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 118/78/106, 120/80/108
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 154(13.2), 162(14.9), 170(16.7), 178(18.5)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Ambition 12 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|