referencia : AD8BMY16
referencia : 7933P1.MA
Shaped geometry allows this ski to make any kind of turns, while a Mountain Rocker profile with a long tip radius makes the ski perfect in deeper snow. This ski also features Monoblock , a Laninated Woodcore, and Fiberglass for extra durability and response in any conditions.
- Mountain Rocker Profile : Moderate tip rocker and lifted rocker tail for better floatation, easier turn initiation and maneuvering in varied snow conditions. Combined with slight camber it delivers great turning and stability on groomed slopes.
- Fibreglass : Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Laminated Woodcore : This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels on various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology.
Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- Brake width 75-100mm
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 9523 (AT) w/Tech Inserts
- DIN Range : 6.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 21 mm
- Toe System : Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-In Heel : Kingpin Heel
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|