Shaped geometry allows this ski to make any kind of turns, while a Mountain Rocker profile with a long tip radius makes the ski perfect in deeper snow. This ski also features Monoblock , a Laninated Woodcore, and Fiberglass for extra durability and response in any conditions.
- Mountain Rocker Profile : Moderate tip rocker and lifted rocker tail for better floatation, easier turn initiation and maneuvering in varied snow conditions. Combined with slight camber it delivers great turning and stability on groomed slopes.
- Fibreglass : Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Laminated Woodcore : This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels on various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The WEPA is the perfect match between the lightness of a RACE and the release precision of a GUIDE.
Perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency.
Easy to use !
- Settings : 20 mm adjustment rail (3 boot sizes) – 2 wedge levels (0 and 53mm).
- Safety: adjustable lateral and frontal release safety : from 5 to 10.
- Stiffness : transmission is more efficient with a new release system.
- Weight : 490g the pair (without screws).
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|