referencia : AD6U8614
referencia : 7816P1.LSE
The LHOSTE is new in the Touring range in 2015. This ski is intended for tourers who like freeride.
It features a generous waist (86 mm for 170 cm length) and a new tip shape combining rocker and long radius, to manage deep snow thanks to its flotation. The contact surface is not as big and improves maneuverability. Lastly, its PST Sidewall edges improve performance thanks to a better grip under the feet.
A blast for freetourers who are always looking for the freshest snow!
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Bridge technology: The Bridge technology does everything from reducing the weight to improving performance. The Ultra Thin Woodcore profile is reinforced by waves from tip to tail, ensuring unprecedented stability in torsion and power transfer to the edges.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1450 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The F12 EPF boasts not just the familiar tour features, but also tremendous
power transfer thanks to the wide EPF frames — necessary for taming the widest touring skis when the terrain gets rough and sloppy.
It also makes it easier to initiate turns in any snow conditions.
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 5355 (Alpine) & ISO 9523 (AT)
- DIN Range : 4.0 – 12.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 80 – 250 lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 36 mm
- Toe System : Triple Pivot Light
- Gliding AFD : Stainless Steel, Height Adjustable
- Step-In Heel : Hollow Linkage
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|L||2220||1110||305 - 365|