The LHOSTE is new in the Touring range in 2015. This ski is intended for tourers who like freeride.
It features a generous waist (86 mm for 170 cm length) and a new tip shape combining rocker and long radius, to manage deep snow thanks to its flotation. The contact surface is not as big and improves maneuverability. Lastly, its PST Sidewall edges improve performance thanks to a better grip under the feet.
A blast for freetourers who are always looking for the freshest snow!
- Mountain Rocker profile : A moderate rocker in tip for a better flotation, an easy entry in cornering and manoeuvres in varied snow conditions. Combined with a slight camber, it offers beautiful turns and stability on groomed trails.
- Bridge technology: The Bridge technology does everything from reducing the weight to improving performance. The Ultra Thin Woodcore profile is reinforced by waves from tip to tail, ensuring unprecedented stability in torsion and power transfer to the edges.
- PST Sidewall: The Partial Sidewall technology combines a construction made for lighter and easier curves and lateral edges for more power and more grip under the feet. This powerful and fun technology will suit your mood.
- Laminated Woodcore: the core in laminated wood of the tip at the heel is specially designed for each model, using different types of wood allowing the adjustment of the flex for different uses. Extremely reactive and very durable, it transmits power directly in the squares and allows greater versatility in different track conditions.
- Fiberglass reinforcements: positioned above or below the core, the glass fibre reinforcement helps to optimize the flex and improves the torsional stiffness.
- Manufacturer's weight : 1450 g.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
R12 is a must for the really lightweight free-touring addicted: essential and versatile, this binding offers lots of possibilities to those who demands the most out from their gear.
Raider 12 is a full optional binding: SKI-STOPPER integrated into the toe part (75, 86, 91, 97, 108, 120 mm), CRAMPONS HOOK integrated into the base of the toe part, heel adjustment plate (25 mm total) and integrated heel raiser.
All these accessories are designed for a quick and intuitive use: once the boot is inserted into the toe part, you can activate the ski-stopper just pushing with the pole; using the pole, you can select the configuration of the heel part ( 0 °on uphill mode, climbing aid 1 and 2, downhill mode), rotating it through practical hole into the heel raiser.
RELEASE FROM 5-12. The patents ATK RACE® that are integrated into the heel of RAIDER 12, have permission tocomprise the weight and size, providing a calibrated range of the really large release(5-12), values that meet every possible user of RAIDER 12, from beginner to professional skiers.
The Rotational Heel System® ATK RACE®, already adopted on Race Toruring , has been further enhanced on RAIDER 12, bringing to heel stability under extreme skiing, for precise conduction even on difficult snow conditions.
The cam system that manages the frontal release of the heel part. is highly innovative and unique in terms of precision in the release phase of the boot and, at the same time it also allows an input of the boot up to 3 times softer, thus facilitating the locking even in fresh snow. News 2016, an ergonomic cap that covers the front lever protecting and avoid it will ruin because of frequent pressures of the pole on it.
SEMI-AUTOMATIC LOCKING SYSTEM®: A spring manages the front lever of the toe PART and favors the step of locking/unlocking
INTEGRATED CRAMPONS HOOK®: integrated crampons hook into the base of the toe part, for extreme lightness and rigidity!
INTEGRATED FRONT-BRAKE SYSTEM®: the only ski brake for ski Touring in world always active both during uphill and downhill mode.
ROTATIONAL HEEL SYSTEM®: A system that manages the plugs engagement of the heel part which are always stable on the boot eliminating the typical oscillations of the Alpine binding and ensuring a precise and safe skiing in all conditions.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|