To build this ski we start with Bridge Technology to reduce weight and enhance performance. Then we combine a Mountain Rocker profile with a long tip radius so it’s perfect in deep snow, with a shorter contact surface to ensure great maneuverability.
This ski also features PST Sidewalls, a Laminated Woodcore, and Fiberglass, a combination of contruction that means it’s just right for exploring natural winter environments.
- Bridge Technology : Reducing weight and enhancing performance, Bridge technology does it all. An ultra-thin wood core profile is reinforced with bridge inserts from tip to tail providing torsional stability and unparalleled power transfer to the edges.
- Mountain Rocker Profile : Moderate tip rocker and lifted rocker tail for better floatation, easier turn initiation and maneuvering in varied snow conditions. Combined with slight camber it delivers great turning and stability on groomed slopes.
- PST Sidewall : A lightweight cap construction provides smooth turns. Combined with a sidewall construction for powerful performance and better edge grip under foot.
- Fibreglass : Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Laminated Woodcore : This tip-to-tail Laminated Woodcore is specially shaped for each model and size. Using different wood types in various combinations allows for the adjustment of the flex pattern for different types of performance. This extremely responsive and highly durable wood core transmits power directly to the edges and excels on various slope conditions.
|TALLA||Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
Guide bindings are made out of the highest grade materials : aluminium, steel and polymer are of aerospace grade.
HIGH RIGIDITY FRAME
The extreme accuracy of CNC machines gives a high rigidity frame.
In ski configuration, the Guide will offer the best control and quickest reaction.
4 AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM
Innovative 4 axis rotation system on the heel unit : switching elevator has never been so easy.
No matter which elevator position, you can always insert the tip of a ski pole in the upper wedge to switch to another position.
Easy rotation with either hand.
3 positions skinning elevator on the heel unit.
ADJUSTABLE & COMPATIBLE
Heel unit adjustable by 30mm = 4 to 5 boot sizes.
Mounting pattern is 100% identical to Dynafit touring bindings (for Guide series only)
Forward and lateral release system.
Release values : DIN 5.5 to 12
The Guide bindings conform with all current safety standards.
Front lock-lever is very easy to action, even with gloves on. Crampon slot built in the frame of the toe unit. You can put your crampons on without releasing your bindings.
Weight = Only 670g for the set (without screws)
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|