To perfectly meet female specific performance needs Elan created the Makalu, a ski featuring Wavelight technology with our Trulite woodcore for strength and support, and Early Rise Rocker for excellent maneuverability in any snow conditions.
The result is a truly remarkable ski built for amazing touring experiences, and for women who want to challenge themselves to go higher, farther, and deeper into natural environments than ever before.
- Wavelight : The wave shaped construction makes for a two-in-one solution: soft flex and great stability in the turn. The specific shape of the waves makes the skis thinner and lighter.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile : Early Rise Rocker provides effortless turns thanks to moderate rocker in the tip and tail, which results in a shorter effective length of the ski's edge.
- Trulite Woodcore : This core is ultra-light and enhances performance due to adjustments of the flex pattern optimized to suit female ergonomic parameters. The Trulite Woodcore transmits power directly to the edges, providing strength and versatility that can perform in various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
As lightly as resistant!
The concept incorporates the proven design of the bindings Duke and Baron, but with a ratio of weight/performance optimized for ski touring. Featuring the all new Triple Pivot Light Toe and Hollow Linkage heel, the F10 TOUR is ideal for all hikers intransigent for weight, manoeuvrability and reliability. Those who might wish to take as much pleasure downhill as in raising will be delighted.
- Front Jaw: Triple Pivot Light, adjustable height
- Plate AFD: adjustable height
- Step-in tail: Hollow Linkage
- Special equipment: ski touring feature, 2 levels, integrated aide for climbing
- Height: 36 mm
- Unit weight:
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight||V_T_longueur_semelle_min-max|
|S||1950||1950||265 - 325mm|
|L||2010||2010||305 - 365mm|