referencia : AD7BJB16
referencia : 7933P1.MA
To perfectly meet female specific performance needs Elan created the Makalu, a ski featuring Wavelight technology with our Trulite woodcore for strength and support, and Early Rise Rocker for excellent maneuverability in any snow conditions.
The result is a truly remarkable ski built for amazing touring experiences, and for women who want to challenge themselves to go higher, farther, and deeper into natural environments than ever before.
- Wavelight : The wave shaped construction makes for a two-in-one solution: soft flex and great stability in the turn. The specific shape of the waves makes the skis thinner and lighter.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile : Early Rise Rocker provides effortless turns thanks to moderate rocker in the tip and tail, which results in a shorter effective length of the ski's edge.
- Trulite Woodcore : This core is ultra-light and enhances performance due to adjustments of the flex pattern optimized to suit female ergonomic parameters. The Trulite Woodcore transmits power directly to the edges, providing strength and versatility that can perform in various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The innovative Kingpin redefines the performance standard in PinTech AT binding technology.
Marker’s PinTech binding with DIN/ISO 13992:2007 certification from Germany’s prestigious TÜV testing organization, the Kingpin’s unique design and new toe and heel pieces are the culmination of years of R&D testing including over one million vertical feet on snow. Ease of use, DIN/ISO certified release function, and best of all, unbeatable power transmission while on the descent mean that you’ve never had a day in the backcountry like the ones you’ll have on the Kingpin.
- Brake width 75-100mm
- Boot Sole Compatability : ISO 9523 (AT) w/Tech Inserts
- DIN Range : 6.0 – 13.0
- Recom. Skier’s Weight : 130+ lbs.
- Stand Height w/o Ski : 21 mm
- Toe System : Kingpin Pintech Toe
- Step-In Heel : Kingpin Heel
|TALLA||Peso (g)||Unit weight|