To perfectly meet female specific performance needs Elan created the Makalu, a ski featuring Wavelight technology with our Trulite woodcore for strength and support, and Early Rise Rocker for excellent maneuverability in any snow conditions.
The result is a truly remarkable ski built for amazing touring experiences, and for women who want to challenge themselves to go higher, farther, and deeper into natural environments than ever before.
- Wavelight : The wave shaped construction makes for a two-in-one solution: soft flex and great stability in the turn. The specific shape of the waves makes the skis thinner and lighter.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile : Early Rise Rocker provides effortless turns thanks to moderate rocker in the tip and tail, which results in a shorter effective length of the ski's edge.
- Trulite Woodcore : This core is ultra-light and enhances performance due to adjustments of the flex pattern optimized to suit female ergonomic parameters. The Trulite Woodcore transmits power directly to the edges, providing strength and versatility that can perform in various slope conditions.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Unit weight|
The WEPA is the perfect match between the lightness of a RACE and the release precision of a GUIDE.
Perfect for vertical junkies who are looking for efficiency.
Easy to use !
- Settings : 20 mm adjustment rail (3 boot sizes) – 2 wedge levels (0 and 53mm).
- Safety: adjustable lateral and frontal release safety : from 5 to 10.
- Stiffness : transmission is more efficient with a new release system.
- Weight : 490g the pair (without screws).
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|