With the Amphibio profile to provide exceptional maneuverability and confidence at speed, this ski is designed for the deep powder days we all love, but also cuts through windblown, crud and cut up junk with ease due to the direct power transmission of SST sidewall technology and the exceptional performance you get from our TNT technology.
- TNT Technology : TNT technology is the foundation for building skis that are extremely lightweight, while delivering powerful rebound and a smooth on-snow ride. How did we do it? We integrated VaporTip Inserts into a TubeLite Woodcore. The end result was TNT Technology. The TubeLite Woodcore offers incredible response and stability at a low weight, while the VaporTip Inserts further reduce weight in the tip and tail areas and improve stability for a balanced and smooth ride in any conditions.
- Amphibio Profile Ripstick : The Amphibio profile is a unique, revolutionary innovation, combining both rocker and camber profiles. The secret lies in the left and right ski construction, with each ski featuring a cambered inside edge assuring edge grip and stability, and a rockered outside edge for easier turning. In the Ripstick, this unique combination makes all the difference on hard-packed snow or in deep pow.
- SST Sidewall : Vertically placed ABS material above the edges from the tip to tail of the ski provides rapid and direct power transmission from the skiers’ feet to the edges and increases torsional stability for superior control and acceleration going from turn to turn.
- Vapor Tip Inserts : Vapor Tip inserts are advanced composites integrated into the tip and tail area of the ski‘s core. These inserts reduce weight and vibration, dramatically improving stability and ensuring a smooth ride even in the most demanding conditions.
- Fibreglass : Positioned either above or below the ski core, the Fibreglass reinforcement optimizes the ﬂex pattern and enhances torsional stiffness.
- Tubelite Woodcore : To create the TubeLite Woodcore, two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. Measuring 5mm in diameter and hollow in their construction, these tubes run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|