U-Flex is a revolutionary construction that increases the flex of the ski by 25 percent. It is a perfect kids ski set in combination with specially designed ski boots made of softer and more flexible plastics. It enables easier learning and a quick transition to the edges.
Girls will love the attractive design and graphics of the Starr.
- U-Flex : The revolutionary U-Flex technology makes the skis 25% more flexible. In combination with the lightweight Synflex core, Full Power Cap construction and Early Rise Rocker profile, U-Flex allows kids to learn to ski on the edge even during their first sessions on snow. This unique and patented technology enables easy learning and more fun on the slopes.
- Early Rise Rocker Profile : Early Rise Rocker provides effortless turns thanks to moderate rocker in the tip and tail, which results in a shorter effective length of the ski's edge.
- Full Power Cap : Full Power Cap construction is lighter, easier to turn and forgiving.
- Synflex Core : The Synﬂex Core boasts varying densities of material along the length of the ski for supreme performance levels. It is a lightweight synthetic core featuring an optimal ﬂex distribution.
- Quick Shift : The QuickShift System is a fully integrated ski binding system developed with a softer free flex plate-in-plate design. This system is built using light materials with a lean profile and a softer plate so that it works perfectly together with U-Flex making turns easier and more fun.
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)||Peso unitario|