referencia : RCEA011
Skiing in deep fresh snow is the ultimate skiing pleasure. It is skiing at is roots. The Spectrum 105 Alu is the choice for these kinds of conditions. Alu Blade technology provides lightweight, responsive stability.
Functioning like an arrow with its Diamond tip technology this ski easily floats through powder. And Amphibio® profile, with its cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge ensures effortless turns and handling..
This ski can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems. Spectrum 105 Alu is a responsive and dynamic ski created for pure big mountain adventure.
- TECHNOLOGY: ALUblade, SST sidewall, Laminated Woodcore
- GEOMETRY: 142/105/120
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 173(16.5), 180(18.1), 187(20.3)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The all-new AXIAL³ 120 DUAL B120 is a high-performance Dual Standard alpine ski binding with a 3.5-12 indicator range and 120mm brake.
Compatible with both WTR ""Walk to Ride"" rockered soles and Alpine standard boot soles, the new Axial³ DUAL allows quick, easy adjustment between standards with a consistent, natural stance.
The Axial³ heelpiece and reinforced Full Action toe delivers the industry’s strongest coupling strength (boot-to-binding interface) for maximum power transmission, precision, and control.
Featuring the longest elastic travel on the market, the Axial³ DUAL also provides superior shock absorption, reducing unwanted pre-release for dependable, trustworthy alpine performance.
- ROSSIGNOL introduces the all-new DUAL WTR bindings. The industry’s first alpine bindings to offer quick, easy boot type selection for use with traditional Alpine (ISO 5355) or “WTR” Rocker Soles (ISO 9523). ROSSIGNOL's Dual Standard Concept is the industry’s most versatile and performance-oriented platform to address the new emerging standard in boot soles – WTR or “Walk to Ride”, and features quick, easy boot type selection while retaining a consistent natural ramp angle between standards.
Available on select FKS and AXIAL³ bindings.
- TÜV SÜD certifies that our products and industrial assembly techniques comply with international ISO standards.