referencia : AD2ADK
referencia : 7624O1.JABC
This ski is lightweight but it doesn't compromise on a single bit of performance. It is a perfect choice for freeride touring. The Spectrum 105 Carbon is completely new for the 2015/16 season. Carbon tubes are inserted into the laminated woodcore throughout the entire length of the ski.
This technology reduces weight and provides superior power transmission and responsiveness to the edge. The Amphibio® profile combines a cambered inside edge and rockered outside edge to provide effortless turning and handling.
And the Diamond Tip technology helps the ski float well in powder. It also uses our TubeLite technology which improves performance, reduces weight and increases torsional stability. This ski can be used with fixed or heel flexible binding systems.
- TECHNOLOGY: SST sidewall, TubeLite, Fibreglass
- GEOMETRY: 142/105/120
- LENGTH / RADIUS: 173(16.5), 180(18.1), 187(20.3)
- RECOMMENDED BINDINGS: Attack 13 W/O BRAKE
|Espátula (mm)||Patin (mm)||Talón (mm)||Radio (m)||Peso (g)|
The JESTER is the binding designed by MARKER to meet the expectations of the freestylers and freeriders who rush.
This binding is very compact mainly due to the spring of the toe piece placed in the transverse position allowing you to get a particularly short binding, ideal for all kinds of rotations. Always in the spirit of a "free" usage, this binding, recommended for skis with waist width higher than 76mm, is equipped with a tear-resistant screw and centralized balance weight.
Thanks to the JESTER performance, you will be safe to draw beautiful lines and send tricks in the park.
- DIN adjustment: 6 to 16
- Standing height without ski: 22mm
- Triple Pivot Elite toe piece : The toe construction with DIN/ISO up to Z 18 allows for impressive retentions when freeriding. The spring in the toe is inserted horizontally and with a sole plate inclined by 5°, it provides the highest energy absorption to reduce the risk of early release. A large surface optimises the power transfer and allows high energy use. The toe pieces with this technology deliver an unparalleled level of performance in relation to their weight.
- AFD Stainless Steel : All MARKER bindings are equipped with a moveable AFD (anti friction device) leading to a highly precise release almost entirely unhindered by dirt, snow and ice! Adjustment of the AFD to the area of application ensures perfect functionality - from racing, for children’s bindings or on ski tours.
- Inter-Pivot heelpiece: The stunning heel construction delivers superior holding power for free riding, featuring DIN/ISO6-16. The Inter Pivot Heel directs the power forces in the angle of elasticity improving the holding power and reducing pre-releases.
- Magnesium parts: Magnesium is the lightest and most robust metal construction material making it perfect for our high-end products. You depart well equipped for faster descents and the most radical lines!
- EPS X System
- Weight of the pair: 1990g (with brake in 90), 2000g (with brake in 110), 2006g (with brake in 136)
- All MARKER bindings are certified by the German certification body TUV.
|Peso (g)||Unit weight|